YOU ARE ACCESSING A U.S. GOVERNMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM, THAT IS PROVIDED FOR AUTHORIZED US GOVERNMENT USE ONLY.
By using this Information System (including devices attached to this Information System), you consent to the following conditions:
- The U.S. Government routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this Information System for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the U.S. Government may inspect and seize data stored on this Information System.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this Information System are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any U.S. Government-authorized purpose.
- This Information System includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect U.S. Government interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this Information System does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.